1. Pick a city for your billboard. Contact your local Lamar office and see if they can donate free ad space for Sgt Bergdahl. Lamar has generously donated tens of billboards across the United States for Bowe.
2. If free ad space is not an option … Establish the price point and location that will work best for you. Additional costs include billboard design, poster production, and taxes. Some companies will offer discounts for Prisoner of War issues and digital boards. Be sure to ask!
3. Start thinking about your artwork for your billboard. We are happy to share all our artwork.
4. Identify fund raising opportunities. A great item to incorporate in your fund raising is the Bring Bowe Home shirt through Kotis Design. Kotis Design handles t-shirt design, billing, production of shirts, and shipping. For every shirt sold Kotis Design will make a donation to your billboard.
5. Create a Facebook page for your awareness campaign for Bowe.
See what our Billboards for Bowe – Spokane is doing.
Bend, Oregon resident, Marquita, coordinated and funded this billboard for under $1500.
Need help? Contact us so we can help you step by step get your billboard. We can also assist with composing press releases, posters, fund raising ideas, and much more.